(1) In DISCOVERY we’ll help clarify your life goals, and arrange them by time frame and priority. We’ll explore how specific goals fit into the greater picture of your life and we’ll challenge your previous investment assumptions if they only focused on your immediate financial concerns.
(2) Then we’ll ASSESS the needs and issues surrounding each of your goals and develop a clearer perspective for what needs to be done. You’ll have complete clarity regarding your risks as well as your opportunities.
(3) Together, we’ll EVALUATE options and select from numerous goal-based scenarios that reveal how you can ultimately use your wealth to achieve your most significant objectives.
(4) We will work within a disciplined environment to IMPLEMENT a program whose elements remain consistent with your life’s goals. We’ll make your vision come to life.(
(5) By MONITORING & ADJUSTING your program, we’ll help you anticipate and deal with life’s inevitable changes. We’re prepared to help with the unexpected, and ready to recommend options for adjusting your life and wealth program to ensure that it continually supports the way you want to live.
Wednesday, April 22, 2020 - San Francisco Chronicle
Many workers with FSAs are facing the same problems because doctors, dentists and hospitals are postponing non-emergency office visits, surgeries and other procedures to leave room for coronavirus patients, preserve protective gear and comply with shelter-in-place orders. Read more...
There will come a time, we hope soon, when this storm will pass and everyone will open their doors and step blinking into the bright sun that we haven’t seen in what seems like a lifetime. What then? Read more...
https://newaspectfs.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Shawn-Rotary-June-2018.jpg8741133meisterklassehttps://newaspectfs.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/NAF-Logo-300x65.pngmeisterklasse2018-07-12 18:15:012020-06-12 17:18:57New Aspect’s Shawn Campas- Rotary Installation as Director of Youth Services
Save The Date! Our Annual Client Appreciation Event is coming up on Oct. 8th. We will have great food, live music, wine tasting, and activities for the kids. We hope to see you here with friends and family to show how much we appreciate you.
Yesterday Matthew Mullowney and Karin Alvarado held a free seminar about Social Security Benefits here at our office in the Migliavaca Mansion in Napa California. At this seminar we talked about how social security benefits can help you and your family in your future.The event also featured complimentary wine and cheese to those who attended. […]
https://newaspectfs.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/IMG_6105.jpeg17161988meisterklassehttps://newaspectfs.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/NAF-Logo-300x65.pngmeisterklasse2018-10-22 22:14:362020-06-12 17:18:57Thank you to our New Aspect clients, friends, family, and supporters!
Video Player is loading.
Current Time 0:00
Stream Type LIVE
Stream Type LIVE
Remaining Time -1:17
descriptions off, selected
captions settings, opens captions settings dialog
captions off, selected
This is a modal window.
Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.
New Aspect Financial Services, LLC. is licensed to sell insurance in AZ, CA, IL, MA, MI and MN, and is registered to offer securities in AZ, CA, FL, GA, IL, MA, MD, MI, MN, NY, OH and TX. Securities and Investment Advisory Services offered through Woodbury Financial Services, Inc., Member FINRA, SIPC and Registered Investment Advisor. New Aspect Financial Services, LLC. and Woodbury Financial Services, Inc. are not affiliated entities.